- processing up-hole velocity survey;
- statics evaluation;
- SPS filing;
- Topography management;
- Plotting lithologic columns based on up-hole velocity survey log;
- acquisition of additional data associated with seismic survey.
All data are submitted into the integrated field database and subsequently used for
Up-hole velocity survey processing allows for computer processing of the well
seismic survey data and includes the following:
- Input and automatic /manual/ picking of the first onsets on seismic data set;
- Travel-time plotting coupled with input of required corrections;
- real-time processing;
- calculation of datum statics by seismic source and receiver points;
- output of geological column and formation (reservoir) logging;
- basing of the processed data.
In-field seismic data processing includes the following processing procedures
(eventually the seismic processing sequence is defined upon test survey):
- conversion into generic format;
- geometric input;
- geometric control;
- bad trace flagging;
- true amplitude recovery;
- statics correction process;
- corrective filtering;
- CDP ensemble stack;
- velocity analysis;
- residual statics correction;
- band-pass filtering;
- paper output of the tentative stacks.
- Additional processing procedures (at the customer’s request):
- FK- filtering by pre-stack data;
- spectral balancing by pre-stack data;
- FK- filtering by stacked section;
- spectral balancing by stacked section;
- additional paper output of the tentative stacks;
- additional data carrier (DVD, Exabyte, картридж) output.
Outcomes being transferred to the Customer - version libraries, stacks on paper and
data carriers, SPS files.